2020 has been a year like no other. Your employees are working remotely, developing new ways of working, learning new technology and finding creative solutions to new business challenges. Recognizing employees is more important than ever and gift cards are what your employees want most.
Research from IGCC member company Blackhawk Network showed 84% of employees who work from home
prefer prepaid rewards and gift cards. They are versatile and give employees a chance to treat themselves to something they wouldn't normally buy or the opportunity to buy something they really need.
The IGCC has created a list of 5 ways you can combine fun, virtual activities and digital gift cards to help connect your employees across work locations and show them they are appreciated.
- Holiday Treasure Hunt – Allows you to incorporate ideas from several end of year holidays and have employee teams search their house and the web for information.
- Games – Use a game app or find a host for your events where virtual teams can play Jeopardy, Cards Against Humanity or other popular games.
- Holiday Bingo – Find ideas online or make up your own bingo card with holiday-related items on the bingo card squares.
- Coffee and Cookie Party – If you’re crossing multiple time zones, a coffee and cookie party might be more appealing than one involving alcohol.
- Holiday Guess the Play List – Have employees submit their favorite holiday song and create a playlist on Spotify or another online resource that employees can listen to while working or share with their families. Have employees guess who submitted each song.
To find the best gift card rewards for your virtual game winners and your employees view the dropdowns below.