Motivation can have a great deal of impact on human behaviour and what actions we take. That is the reason business leaders are constantly looking for ways to motivate people and influence their actions - be it their employees, partners, customers, distributors or their gig workforce - while driving better business outcomes. So what drives human behaviour? What are the factors that compel people to take actions? While in some cases there are external factors like money, status, fame and power that influences human actions; there are times when internal factors like the sense of individuality, purpose in life and the sheer joy and fulfillment of doing something drives people.
- How recognition, praise and benefits should be personalized, authentic, and delivered in real-time
- What extrinsic and intrinsic motivators are
- How managers should be coaches to motivate employees effectively, and not bosses
- In lieu of pay raises, how to invest in more creative professional development opportunities
- Why is it important to create a positive organizational culture
- Free for IMA Member
- Free for RPI Practitioners
- $20 for Subscriber Members
- $25 for RPI Basic Members
- $30 for Non-members
Speaker: Sumit Khandelwal, Chief Executive Officer, Xoxoday
Sumit has an MBA from TAPMI and 11 years of experience in business strategy, consumer sales, brand management, investor relations and finance. Sumit has worked with companies such as Wipro Consumer Care, Hexaware and Metro. He has rich experience in FMCG & Retail. Sumit currently serves on the Board of Studies for MBA colleges like IFIM, Wellingkar.
Sumit loves working and exploring ideas with young professionals and entrepreneurs. He enjoys biking, training for half-marathons, traveling, and spending time with family. In his free time, he prefers to workout or play a game of snooker.
An email with join information will be sent closer to the webinar date. Registration closes on April 27 at 5:00 pm CT. Contact Jenny Howard
with any questions.