Upcoming Xoxoday Webinars
How can an organisation build a strong culture to make it future-ready
Strong company culture is undoubtedly a competitive advantage. But building one that positively influences your employees' performance and your customer engagement isn't easy. Find out how to build a strong culture and make an organisation future-ready.
According to Gallup, a strong organisational culture delivers tangible results such as-
- A 50-point increase in employee engagement over a three-year period.
- 25% growth in the workforce over a three-year period.
- 85% net profit increase over a five-year period.
- 138% improvement in patronage over a five-year period.
Date and time
- Aug 13, 2020, 10:30 PM in IST and 10 am PST.
- Robert Richman Keynote Speaker and Culture Architect @Culture Hackers
- Mayank Singh Head of product @Xoxoday
Unsure How To Structure ESOPs At Your Startup?
ESOPs are an excellent way for startups to hire and retain valuable employees, but often startup founders are at their wit's end trying to figure out the best way to structure ESOPs and leverage them while building teams.
Let's make your job easier. Please tune in to the Webinar on to know how employees can evaluate their ESOPs and how ESOPs work. Also, understand the best practices for companies to structure their stock options.
- Sumit Khandelwal, CEO at Xoxoday
- Sharat Khurana, co-founder at zenequity
Date and time
- Aug 7, 2020, 03:00 PM in IST, 10:30 am BST and 5:30 pm SGT
Building the Customer Experience Playbook for BFSI
Customer Experience (CX), is the sum total of a customer's overall sentiment of every interaction that they have with your organization. Not only it has a profound impact on how we look at businesses as a whole but also impacts every important metric in the book.
At its core, the CX strategy serves as a framework you can lean on to deliver a positive, meaningful experience across those interactions.
- Kalpana Ajayan Group Head - Customer Experience @Edelweiss Financial services
- Rachit Mehra - Senior VP Maxicus